It’s super important to make sure your body gets all of the vitamins and nutrients you need. It’s super difficult, too. I’ve never had a picture perfect digestive system, to say the least, and I’d tried a lot of things to try and fine-tune it. Finally I decided to give supplements a try. I didn’t realize how much better I could feel until I started taking FiberSMART from ReNew Life. I really became a believer in probiotics and how they relate to digestive health!
Here’s some info about FiberSMART:
Naturally Balanced Daily Fiber Supplement with Added Ingredients for
- Best-seller – with 100% organic flax fiber
- With probiotics, FOS & L-Glutamine
- Specially formulated for sensitive colons
- Helps relieve occasional irritable bowel
- Helps relieve occasional gas and bloating
- Promotes bowel regularity
- Naturally balanced fiber ratio
- 65% insoluble to 35% soluble fiber
- Contains probiotics and amino acids for additional digestive support – 400 million active organisms per serving
- Antioxidant-rich lignans
- Available in powder or capsule
FiberSMART helped my body get its bearings straight after having Maisy, too. Those of you with little ones know how childbirth and pregnancy can do a number on your body. I’ve been taking FiberSMART for a little over 2 weeks, and I am very pleased with the results!
ReNew Life also offers many other supplements for digestive care such as probiotics, cleansers, enzymes, oils, and even pet digestive health! There really is something for everyone over at ReNew Life! Want to learn more? The woman behind ReNew Life has a special on PBS airing soon! Certified Nutritional Consultant Brenda Watson has announced her fourth PBS television special, The Road to Perfect Health – Balance Your Gut, Heal Your Body, an in-depth look at how chronic diseases start with an unhealthy digestive system. Check here for your local airing time and date.
One lucky Freckleberry Finds reader will win $50 to ReNewLife.com!