For many people, the holiday season means sending and receiving cards. I don’t know about you, but it’s always nice to get mail from a friend or relative. I love to hang up our friends’ photos — makes me feel like they’re closer, even though we all live so far away!
Hallmark is the greeting card king — maybe that’s what their crown is for! They have ways of tugging at my heart strings and making me feel all wishy washy and warm inside. I love it. This year is no different. Check out some of the cards that they’ve created:
- Hallmark Signature Collection: With exquisite textures, premium quality paper and relevant messages, Signature Collection greetings not only share kind words with loved ones, but can adorn mantles and be used as part of your holiday home décor.
- Interactive Greetings: Build the excitement of the season with Hallmark’s newest Interactive Greetings Hallmark, which feature countdowns, recordable wish lists and more!
- Personalized Greetings: Hallmark makes it easy to spread holiday cheer at Hallmark.com, where you can create and send personalized holiday greetings from the comfort of your own home! Add your own photos and customized messages to give your holiday greetings a personal touch.
Also, how adorable is this lettered banner? Can’t go wrong with sparkles, my friends!
And what is probably my favorite Hallmark product this year, the interactive story books. These books are different from the recordable story books, because they respond to your voice!
See the red text? Whenever you read that, the book talks to you and asks your kids questions! In this case, it’s Santa who is talking to you — my kids flipped. out.
You can find the entire Hallmark holiday line at Hallmark.com, or at a retailer near you.
One lucky Freckleberry Finds reader will win the following:
- “A Visit to the North Pole” Be a Part of the Story Storybook
- One of Hallmark’s “Everyday” Recordable Storybooks or an Interactive Storybuddy
- A selection of the newest Signature and Interactive Greetings from Hallmark
Ends 12/20. Open to US.